Date: 6th November 2009 - 7th November 2009
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel in Phillip Street, Parramatta NSW
A 2 day workshop will be held on November 6 & 7, 2009 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Phillip Street, Parramatta NSW2150. The workshop is suited to those wishing to learn more about the preservation of Personal Care products
Day 1 will cover:
• Overview of micro-organisms and personal care products
• Preservative considerations:
• Challenge Testing
• Factors that inherently increase microbial risk
Day 2 topics:
• Preservative Issues
• Factors reducing microbial risk
• Overview of common preservatives
• Group activity: review various formulations and suitability of various preservatives to each formulation type
The workshop is a combination of presentations and group activities to reinforce the topics being discussed. A set of course notes will be provided. Belinda Pilmore of the Institute of Personal Care Science will present the workshop. This is one of the core modules of the Diploma of Personal Care Formulation. Those who successfully complete the course and assessment tasks will receive formal recognition of competency.
Cost: $400 for ASCC Members; $550 - Non Members
Numbers are strictly limited so book early.
Click here to download flyer.
For bookings or further information contact:
Kate Paulett on 0407 913 926 or e-mail email@example.com